- 1 pound lean beef steak
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef stock
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 pound small red or white potatoes
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 3 single pieces of celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 package Mrs. Dash® Pot Roast (or your own spices—one quick, simple one is 1 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. black pepper, 1/4 tsp. garlic powder)
- Toss all of the ingredients into the crock pot. Place on low heat for approximately eight hours. The meat will fall apart when finished.
- Serve and enjoy with a simple side salad.
Nutrition Facts (serves 4):
- Calories: 306
- Carbs: 35 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Protein: 26 g