- 4 – 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup water
- Taco seasoning OR 1 Tbsp. chili powder, 1/4 tsp. garlic powder, 1/4, tsp. red pepper flakes (more if you like more heat), 1/4 tsp. dried oregano, 1/4 tsp, cumin, 1 tsp. sea salt
- 8 Corn tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Put the chicken, water, and spices in the slow cooker (crock pot), and set the cooker on low for 8-10 hours or more.
- When it's finished, add taco seasoning or chili powder. Then stir to infuse the flavor. The chicken should fall apart. This is a sign it is done.
- Place chicken into corn tortillas. Top with lettuce, salsa, avocado, and plain Greek yogurt.
Nutrition Facts (serves 4):
- Calories: 515
- Carbs: 34 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Protein: 55 g